Assisting You With Immigration Waivers
Finding out that you will not be allowed to enter or remain in the United States can be a surprising setback, but it’s important to know that this is not the end of the road on your immigration journey. There are still ways to gain or retain lawful admission into the country, and the legal experts at the Serrato Law Firm APC, in Santa Ana, California, will help you in any way possible.
First, We Get You Answers About YOUR NEED FOR A Waiver
Our firm will provide you with reliable, accurate information on waivers of inadmissibility, and we will prepare the documentation necessary in order to grant you lawful admission to the United States.
It’s important to identify whether you are eligible for a waiver of admissibility, as there are certain requirements put in place by the government.
Eligibility requirements include:
- Must be an immigrant or a nonimmigrant who hopes to live in the United States for an extended period of time
- Must prove that continuing to live in the United States is a necessity, typically as a result of an extended residency or the presence of family
- Must prove that granting the individual lawful admission will be beneficial to the country as a whole
Then We Do The Immigration Waiver Application Work
Once eligibility has been established, our lawyers can help you apply for a waiver of inadmissibility on several grounds of inadmissibility, including:
- Criminal issues/convictions
- Health and wellness issues
- Unlawful presence in the United States
- Misrepresentation or fraud during the immigration process
- A prior deportation or removal from the United States
- Public charge or reliance on public welfare programs
- Alien smuggling
Then We Continue To Work Hard On Your Behalf
In order to obtain a waiver of inadmissibility, there are a series of documents that must be completed. This required documentation is necessary in order to prove that the applicant is in need of assistance and deserves to have inadmissibility waived. Our law firm will work with you on an individual basis in order to complete all required documents in the most professional and effective way possible. This documentation can include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Affidavits that support the applicant
- Court records and police reports, including those from other countries the applicant has lived in previously
- Evidence proving that granting the waiver would not be a risk to the general public in the country
- Medical reports that are relevant to the case
- Proof that the applicant and his or her qualifying U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident relative have endured or will endure extreme hardship
When prepared properly by an experienced legal professional, waivers of inadmissibility can be granted for several different reasons. In most cases, approval is granted because there is minimal risk, it promotes a humanitarian cause or effort, or it is in the best interest of the family.
Learn More. Contact One Of Our Attorneys Today.
To learn more about waivers of inadmissibility and to find out if you are eligible, schedule a consultation appointment by calling the Serrato Law Firm APC today at 888-775-6675. You can schedule an appointment in English or Spanish. You also can receive more detailed information about waivers by filling out our email contact form now.