Fabian C. Serrato
Mr. Serrato, the founder of the Serrato Law Firm, is a successful trial attorney with years of experience in dealing with immigration, criminal defense and personal injury cases. Put his experience and knowledge to work for you.
Born and raised in southern California, he is a proud graduate of the prestigious UCLA School of Law. He is a member of the California bar, and practices in both the state and federal courts throughout California.
At the Serrato Law Firm, in Santa Ana, California, where our most important case is yours, our mission, is to successfully guide you through your important legal process. We assure that each and every client is treated with the dignity and respect they deserve.
We help people facing legal problems with immigration, criminal, and personal injury issues, in all of Orange and Los Angeles Counties, and all of Southern California. Our attorneys and staff are bilingual, representing both Spanish and English speakers.
The legal system can be a frightening experience. Are you dealing with the threat of deportation, criminal charges or applying for citizenship? Have you been injured and need help?
All of our clients gain the benefits of our experience and high rate of success. Have attorneys on your side who have the experience and expertise in successfully handling immigration, criminal defense and personal injury lawsuits guide you through the stressful process to achieve a favorable outcome for you.
Contact the Serrato Law Firm right now if you are dealing with:
-immigration matters, including asylum petitions; deportation defense; legal permanent residency, fiancé and family immigration visas; and, citizenship.
-criminal defense, covering domestic violence; DUIs; drug cases; gang and juvenile crimes; white collar crimes; and, sexual offenses.
-personal injury cases, including auto accidents; wrongful death; work site injuries; accidents on business premises; accidents in department stores; slip-and-fall injuries; and, injuries from defective products.
- UCLA School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 1999
- UCLA, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 1993
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association (OCTLA)
- North Orange County Bar Association (NOCBA)
Current Employment Position
- Trial Attorney
- Immigration & Naturalization Law 50%
- Criminal Defense 25%
- Personal Injury 25%
- California, 1999
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1999
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1999
- Litigator of the Year, 2020 (American Institute)
- Premier Lawyers of America (Personal Injury), 2019
- Premier Attorney Rating, 2020
- Top 100 Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2018
- 10 Best Attorneys, Personal Injury, 2018 (American Institute)
- Top 100 Lawyers, 2016 (The National Advocates)
- Top 1% of Attorneys in America, 2019, $25,000,000 recovered
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Super Lawyers, Rising Start, 2011
- Matter of Avilez, 23 I. & N. Dec. 799 (BIA 2005), 2005, Board of Immigration Appeals