Fernando Magdaleno is an associate attorney at Serrato Law Firm focusing his career on immigration and criminal defense. Mr. Magdaleno is a dedicated advocate intent on achieving the best results for his clients. As an immigration lawyer, he has helped many people through a difficult and stressful time in their chase to obtain the American Dream while demonstrating passion and professionalism.
Mr. Magdaleno graduated from Whittier College of Whittier College of Law. He is a member of the Los Angeles Country Bar association and was a fellow at Legal Aid Society of Orange.
- Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, California
- California State University, Fullerton, California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Present
- Legal Aid Society of Orange County, Fellow/Volunteer, 2017 to 2018
- Associate Attorney
- Immigration & Naturalization Law 80%
- Criminal Defense 20%
- California, 2017