Luz Ayala is an associate attorney at Serrato Law Firm focusing her career on immigration, criminal defense and personal injury. As an immigration lawyer, she has extensive experience fighting for those who under different circumstances have fled their home countries. In all of her areas of practice, Mrs. Ayala is sensitive to her client's issues and stays focused on advocating for their interests.
Mrs. Ayala graduated Cum Laude from Western State College of Law. As well as being part of the Dean's Circle, she also held externships in the Orange County District Attorney's Office, a Judicial extern for the honorable Judge Nancy, and was a zeltzer at the Central Justice Center in Santa Ana, CA.
- Western State University College of Law, Irvine, California
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Santa Ana College, Santa Ana, California
- Major: Paralegal Studies
- California State University, Long Beach, California
- Associate Attorney
- Immigration & Naturalization Law 70%
- Criminal Defense 20%
- Personal Injury 10%
- California, 2018
- Western State College of Law 1L Moot Court Competition
- UC Davis Asylum & Refugee Law National Moot Court Competition
- Frank A. Schreck Gaming Law Moot Court Competition